Do you fancy a flavorful New York steak with bold and beefy notes paired with shrimps?
Prince Kuhio, a 100-foot vessel, brings you a more exciting way to indulge in this delightful combination – the Sunset Dinner Cruise. Cruise along the Oahu South shore towards the Pacific sunset, watching the stunning views of the Diamond Head, Oahu’s South shore, Ala Moana beach, and the Waikiki city lights. And if you book on a Friday, you get to witness the famous Friday Fireworks of the Hilton Village up close from the water, because the dynamic Captain finds a way to find the best spot for your enjoyment.
This 150-passenger ship features spacious indoor and outdoor seating, where you could hang out, drink your favorite cocktail, listen to music, get entertained with fire and hula dances, dine, and watch the breathtaking seascape. Experience this two-hour laid-back adventure sipping your refreshing complementary Mai Tai cocktail. At the same time, the friendly and accommodating crews ensure your satisfaction and safety. Treat yourself with these luxurious indulgences at an affordable price. And if you tag along with your kids, they offer a special menu at 50% off! Avail your tickets now and feel the ocean breeze, sit back, relax, and get lost in an unforgettable and carefree Oahu evening.
Prince Kuhio: What to Expect On Board?
As a part of your package, there’s a van picking you up from your hotel before the check-in time, which is at 5:45 (15 minutes before the departure at 6 pm). Since it’s a casual event, you can wear anything comfortable but decent. Probably bring a light jacket to warm you up because it gets chilly in the sea. The vessel leaves from Kewalo Basin Harbor.
As soon as you step your feet on Prince Kuhio, the friendly staff greets and welcomes you aboard. Your exploration begins when the sun starts to dip below the horizon, which emanates a hue of reds and oranges. On the other side, you can see the beauty of Honolulu. Music starts to play, which doubles the Aloha ambiance. You can stay either in the indoor cabin or outdoor. Still, almost all people prefer the outside to witness the breathtaking views closely and feel the gust of the chilly wind. Soon after, a complimentary Mai Tai for 21 years old and up is distributed to guests. For children, juice or sodas are served. If you wish for another round, the full bar on board sells liquor at a reasonable cost.
As the sunset turns to twilight, the server starts to arrange your dinner. Menu is set so your plate will be served on the table. You can also dine outdoors, which we think adds thrill to your adventure. Imagine yourself enjoying a steak, shrimps, salad, roasted rosemary potatoes, and steamed green beans with the Hawaiian waters in sight, under the moon. Then surprisingly, a Polynesian entertainment happens, not one but two! The young man who served your dinner could turn up to be the fire dancer. Most of the time it happens, but sometimes guest performers take the stage. Using his strength, concentration, and agility, he creates a show like no other.
Prince Kuhio ensures your amusement so another performer is about to showcase her talent. The lady who checked you in might be the one to do the hula dance, as well. It seems like the small group of crews are a bunch of talented individuals. Earlier, you probably have figured out that the driver of your transportation is also the Captain, who is equally a darling himself.
- Breathtaking views on sight throughout the cruise
- 1 complementary beverage
- Relaxed sunset cruise
- 2 entertaining shows – hula dance and fire dance
- Relaxing and lively music throughout the cruise
- Postcard-worthy photo opportunities
- Dinner Menu: New York Steak and Shrimps, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans, Salad & Dinner Rolls
- 1 Complementary water, soda, or juice
- 1 Refreshing Mai Tai cocktail for guest 21+ years old
- Where and When: Check in at 5:45 pm at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant). Address is 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. It’s the sign that says 955 FISH. Departure is at 6 pm.
- Roundtrip Transportation: No additional cost. The exact pick-up time will be specified on your voucher.
- Depending on certain conditions like the weather, and available time, cruise may extend until 8:00 pm on Fridays for fireworks.
- An additional $10 per person will be collected at check-in for FRIDAY NIGHT cruises. This is due to the cruise extension for the fireworks.
- Restrictions: Please note that due to different weather circumstances, sunset views may not be guaranteed.
*Please ensure to speak to an agent about boarding the vessel if there are any concerns about a guest who may have physical limitations.
- Operation Days: Daily
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Island: Oahu
- Capacity: 150 passengers