Join Port Waikiki Cruises for a Friday night Fireworks Dinner Sail from Hilton Pier!
Mingle and enjoy a delicious buffet on this barefoot relaxes cruise. During the cruise, enjoy the fireworks that burst in the Waikiki skyline!
The menu includes fresh gourmet selections inspired by a fusion of Hawaiian, Asia-Pacific and Continental inspired dishes. Menu may be subject to change without notice.
- Sauteed Mahi Mahi with ginger butter sauce and diced tomato
- Sweet Chili Chicken
- Salisbury Steak with caramelized sauce and crisp onion garnish
- Penne Pasta with macadamia nut pesto and julienne vegetables
- Sides of Shrimp Cocktail, Bread rolls, Pita Chips with feta cheese and basil pesto, and Potato Salad
- Cream Puffs and assorted Mini Cheesecakes for dessert.
Includes 2 free bar drink tickets per adult. ID required to prove age of 21 years or older to drink alcohol.
**Additional drinks available for a nominal fee on-board.
Where and When
Check in is at 5:30pm. Tour departs at 6:00pm and returns approximately 8:00pm.
Check in at the Port Waikiki Cruises kiosk. The kiosk is beachfront, near the Hilton Pier and the corner of Tropics Bar & Grill. If you are coming by cab, have them take you right to the waterside dead-end of Paoa Place.
Departs from the Hilton Pier at Duke’s Beach in Waikiki, located in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village, 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu. View Map
This is a barefoot boarding.
Approximately 2 hours
Spirit of Aloha, 54 foot catamaran. This catamaran has indoor seating, 2 restrooms, and a shower.