Health & Safety
E NOA Corporation is committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our employees and customers. We follow and exceed the recommended guidelines for regularly cleaning and sanitizing our vehicle surfaces.
Health & Safety Policy
SAFETY for our guests and employees will be our number one priority moving forward.
Waikiki Trolley and E Noa Tours Safety Protocols:
- Daily enhanced cleaning/disinfecting of all vehicles
- Vehicles sanitized between routes/tours
- Passengers/driver are required to wear a face mask/covering
- Hand sanitizer available onboard
- Seating capacity limits
- Cautious spacing
- Signage with safety protocols
- No cash transactions
- Safety briefing conducted by the driver
- Daily employee wellness checks
The above is an overview of key components of Waikiki Trolley & E Noa Tours’ commitment to the cleanliness and safety of our guests and employees. Back in June of 2020, our entire management team completed the COVID – 19 Contact Tracing Course and received a certificate from Johns Hopkins University.
This pass is good for unlimited hop on hop off privileges on Waikiki Trolley Pink Line for the day printed on your online pass/voucher. Show the driver to hop on at any Waikiki Trolley Pink Line stop.