Snorkeling at night in the warm Kona waters. The experience of a lifetime!
Nighttime Manta Ray Snorkel Tour Features:
- Snorkel with manta rays… At night!
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- Wetsuits and flotation devices provided
- Snorkel sear (including Rx masks) included
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Please note that previous snorkeling & swimming experience is required
Participate in a feeding frenzy in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean in the darkness of night with creatures as large as 16 ft. across and weighing 1,000 lbs. The Travel Channel named this tour one of the 10 things you must do in your lifetime, and they would be correct. An amazing and unique experience that is may only be done at three places on the entire planet.
Sea Quest’s check-in and point of departure are just minutes from the Big Island’s most successful and consistent manta ray viewing location. On this incredible night manta ray snorkel, these graceful and glorious giants soar beneath you as you leisurely and safely view them from above, just feet from the boat and the mouth of Keauhou Bay. A nocturnal ballet you won’t soon forget.
What if we don’t see any mantas?
It is an extremely rare occurrence, but if we do not see ANY manta rays on our Night Manta Experience, you are welcome to come back out with us again during the same vacation, based on availability, totally free of charge. Make sure you call us right away so that we may reschedule you!
All changes to and/or cancellations of a reservation must be made 48 hours before the tour start time.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
The fleet consists of a variety of well maintained, USCG certified vessels. Our four rafts, Sea Quell, Kai Imi, Lilikoi, and Manta Raiv, carry just Fourteen guests (although they are certified for 18!) as well as your USCG licensed captain and crew. Since we take such small groups on our Kona snorkel tours, we can offer you a more personalized experience that the big catamarans (and even the bigger rafts) cannot provide.
Why go with us?
- Small group sizes with Certified guides
- These tours are are specially hand-picked by the owner of Epic! Tours, James Ward. He stands behind all of his activities with a money back guarantee.
- Personal Touch – Talk with James directly over the phone or email him with any questions
- When you book this tour and any Hawaii Stargazing tour with us, you get the Unlimited Stargazing Photo Package for free
- Low Price Guarantee
- Safe, Secure and Encrypted Bookings