Health & Safety
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Everything you want, nothing you don't.
Our expertly curated small group photo trips were designed to maximize your vacation time and avoid the crowds.
Your guide will be a Photographer that takes complimentary photos of you throughout the trip.
Your photo-guide will take pictures for you at one of the largest banyan trees on the planet, inside a mango forest, in front of a 90 foot waterfall, as well as inside one of the youngest and largest lava caves on the planet.
- Led by an Photographer/Guide
- Small Group Tour – 7 Passengers Max
- Our Photo-Guides take photos of you
- Top highlights without taking up an entire day on a bus tour
- High Resolution Photos from your trip are now given complimentary ($250 value)
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- Comfortable pants and walking shoes are recommended
- We use special lighting in the cave to make it look like real lava 🙂
- We can take a maximum of 7 guests in our 4×4 Super Jeep
- Following behind in your own vehicle is an option
- Persons with ambulatory/respiratory/heart conditions or those in poor health should consult their doctor before the trip
- We will be meeting at Kaumana Caves
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time
- This tour tends to book up early, so it’s recommended to reserve your seats in advance
- Not typically recommended for children under 5 years old
- This is a 1.5 hour guided-photo trip.
- We take the photos, you take home the memories
- The cave portion of the trip has uneven surfaces and is not recommended for those with ambulatory walking disabilities
- Since we are able to start later in the afternoon, we avoid almost all of the other tour companies, giving you a more private experience
- You can bring your own camera, however, we will be taking photos for you and sending you the hi resolution downloads with 24 hours of your trip