Be humbled by the vast terrain of Hanauma Bay!
5.5 Hours • Sea Cliffs and Sunset of the islands Eastside • All ages welcome!
- Adults 13 & up
- Children 5-12 years old
- Infant 4 & Under
- Locals/Militaries All Ages
Available Times / Duration
Hawaiian Sunset Tour
- 5.5 Hours
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Tour will start approximately 4.5 hours before sunset.
Hawaiian Sunset Tour
The “Hawaiian Sunset” photo tour not only positions you in perfect timing to capture a brilliant sunset, but you get to take pictures of the sun rays as they touch and graze the topography of Oahu Island’s Windward side.
Be nourished by the fresh air of calmness, and carry this exciting state forward for the remaining of the day as you encounter the smells of hundreds of Plumeria flowers at a botanical garden in a volcanic crater. Then, the Ko’olau Mountains up close and personal at the Makapu’u Lookout. This lookout is one of the favorite spots for people taking a Hawaii photography tour. Please the senses at Ai Love Nalo or Ono Steaks, a specially chosen food shop specializing in Hawaiian and Hawaii-inspired dishes. All meals will be prepared with locally produced and health-conscious ingredients to hold faithful to the theme of mindfulness.
Continue to the Halona blow-hole to capture the stunning landscape of East Oahu. You’ll get the chance to see tide pools, late-stage volcanic eruptions, and, depending on the time of year, you may even spot a Humpback whale. Be prepared to capture vibrant blue waves crashing into a unique rock formation!
After all the excitement, we’ll prepare to photograph Hawaii’s most classic sunset on the Eastern tip of Oahu, where you’ll capture the sun dropping down the sky on the sea cliff walls. The beauty can only be first hand witnessed, not described, on our Hawaiian Sunset Tour.
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable shoes (closed-toe recommended)
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily/it will get hot during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out. Charge your phone.