Take a day to soak in the history of the number one visited destination in Hawaii, Pearl Harbor.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center & 2 world class Museums
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- See the 23 minute official documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Us Navy Boat Ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Look for leaking oil from the sunken USS Arizona
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Admission & Audio tour for the Avenger of Pearl Harbor, the USS Bowfin
- Admission & Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri where the Japanese surrendered on deck
- Admission & Official Audio Tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum where scars from the WWII bombing can still be seen.
- Visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu & Chinatwon
- See the State Capitol, Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museum, Kawaiahao Church & National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (no stops)
- Photo stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- USS Arizona Memorial Admission
- USS Bowfin Admission & Audio Tour
- USS Missouri Admission & Guided Tour
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Admission & Audio Tour
- Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Area Transportation
- A cold bottled water per guest
- Transportation is available from the Cruise Ship port or the Honolulu Airport for an additional fee per person
- Where and When:
Waikiki pick-ups are approximately from 7:30 am – 7:45 am.
Waikiki drop offs are approximately from 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm.
Your exact pick-up time and pick-up location will be in your confirmation email.
Military Discounted Ticket Restrictions:
Members of a US or International Military Branch qualify for a military discount.
You must have your military (active/veteran/retired) id at pick up to show the driver. If you fail to show the driver you may be subject to be charged the full tour cost by Royal Hawaiian Limousine before going on the tour or denied going on the tour without an option for refund or reschedule.
Military dependents only qualify for the discount if the military member (active/veteran/retired) is attending the tour with the dependent.
RHL is not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety at any time. This is beyond RHL’s control and power. RHL cannot be held responsible for their actions.
Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial’s run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According to United States Federal Law, no bags and purses of any size, even 10 inches, are allowed at Pearl Harbor. Although baggage storage is available in the Visitors Center for an extra fee, PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you because you might have to stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check in your bags upon arrival and departure from Pearl Harbor and you will automatically miss part of your tour.
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick-up from Pearl Harbor. While RHL has already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pick-up locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions, road closures and ticket times.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 10 hours
- 22 passengers
- Newer model, chauffeur driven, air-conditioned luxury mini-bus