Get ready for a unique pedaling adventure and sightseeing tour in Honolulu!
Hop on Hawaii’s only 15 passenger bike and pedal with folks from around the world (or book the entire bike for a private party) through Kaka’ako, Honolulu’s popular arts and warehouse district. A company driver cranks up the music and rings the bell to let everyone know it’s time to pedal. Pedal to three Kaka’ako brewpubs and bars for about 40 minutes, plenty of time to enjoy a refreshing craft beer or unique cocktail and appetizer at each stop. Pricing does not include cost of anything purchased at these stops.
If you’d like to enjoy this tour with a large family or group of friends, no problem. You can also book the entire bike for a private party!
- Fun 15 passenger bike tour through Honolulu’s trendy Kaka’ako neighborhood
- Fantastic way to meet new people while pedaling to 3 local brewpubs and bars
- Enjoy drinks and appetizers at the stops (drink and food cost not included in tour price)
- Bars and brewpubs that are along the way include: Bevy, Honolulu Beer Works, Cafe Duck Butt, The Brewseum and Hush Bar
- No minimum number of peddlers required
- Fun safe bike, perfect for meeting new people and sightseeing
- there are 5 seats that do not require pedaling
- Bike with maximum speed of approximately 5 miles per hour
Where and When
Tour 1: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Check in at 3:45 pm.
Tour 2: 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Check in at 6:45 pm.
Check in at 311 Keawe Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is an optional add-on. If you selected this option, the exact Waikiki departure time and location will be emailed to you.
Age: Tour is for adults age 21+ only.
Weight: 300 pound weight limit for each participant in pedaling seats.
Height: Participants must be 5 feet (152 cm) tall to pedal. However, there are also 5 non-pedaling seats. There must be 6 guests pedaling.
Cost for drinks and food is not included in the tour price.
Pedals offers tours rain or shine. If severe weather persists where it is unsafe to be on the road they will offer a reschedule or possible refunds.
The maximum speed the bike can go is approximately 5 miles per hour.
Closed on Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Minimum of 8 passengers, maximum of 15 passengers
15 passenger bike