Pedal your way through Kaka'ako, Honolulu's arts and warehouse district on this 2 hour adventure!
Start at the Kewalo Basin Harbor, on the outskirts of Waikiki, where the historic Fisherman’s Restaurant once called home. You’ll also stop at some beautiful POW WOW wall murals. POW! WOW! is an art festival expanding to cities and countries across the globe with the central event taking place in Honolulu, every February, when the new murals emerge.
You’ll also explore SALT, a dynamic city block designed for exploration and engagement within Honolulu’s Kaka’ako neighborhood, where you will get to enjoy an acai bowl or smoothie at the local favorite, Lanikai Juice!
- Fun 15 passenger bike tour through Honolulu’s trendy Kaka’ako neighborhood
- Stop at wall murals and SALT
- Tour departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor, where the historic Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant was once located
- Acai bowl or smoothie
- Bottle of water
- No minimum number of peddlers required
- Fun safe bike, perfect for meeting new people and sightseeing
- there are 5 seats that do not require pedaling
- Bike with maximum speed of approximately 5 miles per hour
Where and When
Tour time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time at 311 Keawe Street, Honolulu, HI 96813 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is an optional add-on. If you selected this option, the exact Waikiki departure time and location will be emailed to you.
Age: Participants must be at least 12 years old.
Weight: 300 pound weight limit for each participant in a pedaling seat.
Height: Participants must be 5 feet (152 cm) tall to pedal. However, there are also 5 non-pedaling seats. Tour requires 6 guests to pedal.
Pedals offers tours rain or shine. If severe weather persists where it is unsafe to be on the road they will offer a reschedule or possible refunds.
The maximum speed the bike can go is approximately 5 miles per hour.
Closed on Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Minimum of 8 passengers, maximum of 15 passengers
15 passenger bike