Come aboard the Haleiwa Queen, a modern power catamaran, and enjoy a memorable sunset sail on Aloha Friday.
The highlight of the evening is the Aloha Friday fireworks show set off on Waikiki Beach. Sip on a complimentary beverages and listen to stories of the island shared by the local born and raised crew. Perfect for any celebration, date night and also a must see if just visiting with us here in Hawaii for a short while.
- Sail into the night to watch a magical wonder of fireworks over Waikiki
- Great views of the Honolulu and Waikiki skyline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Complimentary beverages
- Where and When:
- Tour time:
7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Check in at 7:15 pm at Slip FA1 at Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Park in the first parking lot just across from where the boat is docked. Up front parking is $1/hr. Free parking near the restrooms and in far back.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Operation Days:
- 1 hours
- 49 passengers
- The Haleiwa Queen is a spacious, 50-foot power catamaran with 49 seats and an onboard restroom.