Kona Coffee Tasting, Bee Farm, and Historical Sites!
- Adult 13+
- Child 12 and under
- Adult (Waikoloa/Kohala Pick ups) 13
- Child (Waikoloa/Kohala Pick ups) 12 and under
Learn the Fascinating History and Visit Local Farms
Suitable for cruise ship guests from Kona
- Visit ancient royal grounds at the sacred site of Pu’uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Take a guided nature walk through Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park to see ancient fishponds and seawalls
- Honey tasting & beekeeper-led talk at Big Island Bees and sip coffee on a tour of a coffee plantation
Delve into the fascinating history and vibrant culture of the Big Island of Hawaii. Tour ancient Hawaiian sites along the coast, visit early churches and Kealakekua Bay, and make stops at a honey farm and coffee orchard to taste some of the island’s locally made treats.